Welcome to The Landing at Cape Elizabeth
The Landing at Cape Elizabeth is situated in a charming town located on the coast of Maine, just south of Portland. Cape Elizabeth is known for its natural beauty, with miles of scenic coastline, rolling hills, and historic lighthouses – including the famous Portland Head Light, which has been in operation since 1791.
In addition to its natural attractions, Cape Elizabeth has a thriving community with a variety of shops, restaurants, and cultural events throughout the year. The Landing fits in perfectly with the fabric of the greater community – a picturesque coastal retreat just off scenic Scott Dyer Road. The expansive grounds overlook a beautiful stretch of marsh that changes colors with every season.
Independent & Assisted Living Services
- Three Delicious Meals served in the Marshview Dining Room
- Social Engagement Programming 7 Days a Week
- Housekeeping and Linen Services
- Scheduled Transportation
- Short-Stay Respite Program
Additional Assisted Living Services:
- 24-Hour Personal Care Services
- Nursing Services Onsite or On Call 24/7
- Medication Administration
Independent & Assisted Living Features
- Private Studio, One- and Two-Bedroom Apartments
- Sun-Filled Common Areas Throughout the Building
- Comfortable Outdoor Spaces Such as Courtyards and Patios
- The Salty Dog Pub
- The Landing Place Gardens
Help mom or dad make the choice about their move to senior living a little easier today.
Make the move by March 31, 2023 and enjoy half off your first two months!