Welcome to The Landing at Saco Bay
The Landing at Saco is situated in a picturesque town in southern Maine. Located on the banks of the Saco River, the area is rich in history with a mix of small-town charm and modern amenities.
The Landing is in a lovely residential area on Main Street – affording residents the opportunity to continue to be part of the town they so love.
Memory Care Services
- Licensed, Dementia-Trained Nursing Staff Onsite
- Extended Nursing Care and Elevated Staffing Levels for More Acute Residents, Including Hospice Care
- Physician, Dietitian, Psychiatric, Pharmacy and Podiatry Services
- Individualized Diets with Specialized Culinary Programs
- Three Delicious Daily Meals and Healthy Snacks
- Social Engagement Programming 7 Days per Week
- Housekeeping and Linen Services
- Short-Stay Respite Program
Memory Care Features
- Private and Companion Apartments
- Common Areas with Large Screen Televisions
- Comfortable Outdoor Spaces
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Support Group
- Community Education and Support Groups
Proud to now offer a limited number of MaineCare shared apartments.
Latest Blog Posts
As we age and mobility decreases, activities that we used to take for granted are more difficult to do. Going up and down the stairs, doing laundry, preparing meals, and traveling to medical appointments can even become dangerous. However, while some of these activities can be handled by others, regularly seeing medical professionals is essential
Using Positive, Person-First Language The stigma surrounding any disease can hurt those diagnosed with the disease, and this is certainly true of dementia stigma. Fear of this diagnosis can lead someone experiencing the symptoms of dementia to avoid getting help. And once a person is diagnosed with the disease, stigma can lead to judgment from
Setting Goals for Fun and Health! No matter your age, a new year can mark the beginning of a healthier, happier version of yourself. Creating doable, trackable, and fun resolutions can help you start the year off right and make it more likely that you’ll keep up with your goals throughout the year. If you’re